In a marketplace where many manufacturers are playing the megapixel game, HTC has certainly taken a huge risk with the HTC One and its 4MP “Ultrapixel” camera. Reviews of the smartphone’s camera has been met with mixed response, with some praising HTC’s efforts, while others think that the camera could have been improved upon. Well for HTC One users who agree with the latter reviews, you’re in luck because HTC has announced an update for the smartphone which will be bringing several fixes and improvements to the HTC One’s Ultrapixel camera.
The update is currently targeted at the European model, so HTC One owners stateside or around the world might have to wait a bit before the update rolls out for them. However for European users, the 1.29.401.13 update is expected to be released shortly and will be bringing improvements to the sound capture feature with Zoe, noise reduction in slow motion movie captures, better color reproduction and dynamic range, as well as a fix to correct ISO in the EXIF data when the ISO is manually changed by the user in the settings.
Next Story: Acer Liquid E2 Smartphone Announced
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6