Last month, we caught a leak courtesy of @Evleaks of a possible Huawei smartphone called the Ascend G710. The 5-inch Android-powered smartphone has just become official, which means @Evleaks once again can pat themselves on the back for successfully leaking another device over a month prior to when it was ready to be announced.
The Huawei Ascend G710, or the A199 as it’s being called in China, has the same leaked specs we heard early last month. Aside from its 5-inch display capable of a 1280 x 720 resolution, the device comes with a quad-core 1.5GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, a 2,150 mAh battery, 8MP rear-facing camera, 8GB of flash memory and will support both GSM and CDMA networks.
The Huawei A199 will currently only be made available in China with no official word as to what kind of price Huawei is asking for the smartphone. Considering how this device is probably geared towards emerging markets, we’re sure Huawei will try to keep the asking price down.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: china, Huawei,
- Seen at: thedroidguy