We did talk about the Hyundai T7 tablet in the past, where it was first announced earlier this year. Well, it seems that the Hyundai T7 is not a tablet that just shrinks into the background, as we have reliable word from the ground that it will finally be on the receiving end of the more modern Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system beta update. First of all, here is a quick refresher course – the Hyundai T7 would be a 7” tablet that sports a 1,280 x 800 resolution display as well as a quad-core Samsung Exynos 4412 processor.
Apart from that, its price point would be its main point, costing somewhere in the region of $140, now how about that? Of course, the original batch shipped with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which means having Android 4.2 Jelly Bean beta update roll out for it is an extremely sweet deal, don’t you think so? Of course, it goes without saying that one might choose to proceed with extreme caution, since this is but a beta version as at press time.
Next Story: First Facebook Home Update Coming Mid-May
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-01-05: Hyundai Google Glass App Being Developed
- 2013-10-24: Hyundai And Kia To Introduce Android-based Navigational Systems In Future Models
- 2013-04-16: Hyundai T7 Receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2013-04-02: Hyundai Unveils E4U Concept Personal Vehicle
- 2012-12-27: Hyundai Connectivity Concept Gives NFC-enabled Phones Power Over Your Car