It is widely rumored that the next generation iPhone smartphone would follow Apple’s tried and tested naming convention, where after the iPhone 5, one would find the iPhone 5S, before the iPhone 6 hits the market, of course. Well, news and whispers of delays of the iPhone 5S have been going around, with some of them touting the challenges that arose in implementing fingerprint technology for the device, but a leaked KDDI document did point to a possible pre-order of the iPhone 5S this coming June 20th, where it will be followed by a launch sometime later in July.
So far, the leaked documents from KDDI also do mention that the iPhone 5S from Apple would be equipped with a 13-megapixel camera, and a summer launch would fit in perfectly for Apple as they will then have a decent competitor to go up against the recent slew of flagship Android-powered from the likes of Samsung, Sony, HTC and LG. Are you looking forward to the new iPhone 5S?
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03 Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17 Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps