Here’s yet another iPhone 5S rumor. Earlier today we reported on another one which claimed that Apple is going to start production of the iPhone 5S this quarter. It also added that the smartphone is likely to be released in the summer. This particular rumor coincides with that, as it suggests that the iPhone 5S will be available on China Mobile in July. While being available from more than 240 carriers in 100 countries around the globle, the iPhone has never been available from China Mobile, which happens to be the largest mobile carrier in the entire world. Regardless of that, the network still have over 15 million iPhone users, who are using unlocked devices.
This particular rumor also contradicts the previous one. The latter claimed Apple will be releasing a low cost iPhone in the second half of this year, whereas the former claims that Apple has no such plans and that it will continue to sell iPhone 4 when it releases iPhone 5S. There’s a lot of uncertainty these days in the news surrounding Apple’s upcoming smartphone(s), thankfully we’re not that far off from Summer 2013.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-01-14: China Mobile Reportedly Has Over 1 Million iPhone 5s Units At Launch
- 2014-01-07: China Telecom Discounts iPhone 5s Ahead Of China Mobile Launch
- 2013-12-22: Apple And China Mobile Deal Is Official, iPhones Arriving January 17th
- 2013-12-18: China Mobile Still In Talks With Apple For The iPhone
- 2013-12-12: Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014