If you so happen to live in the Land of the Rising Sun, then you will be pleased to hear that folks over there have already gotten hold of the LG Optimus G Pro, which is to follow in the footsteps of their brethren living in South Korea. South Koreans naturally gave the LG Optimus G Pro quite a warm reception, and LG might be keeping their fingers crossed that they too, will be able to obtain a similar level of warmth from the Japanese, or at least folks living in that region. NTT DoCoMo will be the mobile carrier of choice to offer the LG Optimus G Pro, but there is one difference between it and the South Korean model – the display has shrunk to 5” instead of 5.5”.
Still, the 5” display should be enough for most users, considering how it continues to retain the Full HD resolution, running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice on top of a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 Processor, accompanied by 2GB RAM, has a 13-megapixel shooter at the back and a 2-megapixel shooter in front, with a 3,000mAh battery ensuring adequate power supply for the day. Just in case its 32GB of internal memory is not enough, there is also a microSD memory card slot thrown into the mix. [Press Release (Korean)]
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-02-05 LG Optimus G Pro To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat In Q2
- 2013-07-16 LG Optimus G Pro Gets Worldwide Rollout
- 2013-07-10 LG Optimus G Pro Gets Value Pack
- 2013-06-18 LG Optimus G Pro Sells One Million Units In South Korea
- 2013-05-13 Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review