With the rerelease of Jurassic Park in 3D in theaters this past week, people are falling in love with dinosaurs all over again. But there’s one game that literally has you falling in love with a dinosaur in a dating simulation game, which are extremely popular in Japan but not so much in the U.S, but we’re sure the genre will finally catch on here once people play Jurassic Heart.
Jurassic Heart follows the traditional Japanese dating sim formula of starring a young high school student who is going on a date with her long-time crush. The twist here is that your long-time crush, is in fact, a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The game will have you making such tough decisions as what kind of hair clip to wear, which each decision affecting the outcome of the game. Did we mention Jurassic Heart not only star a T-Rex as your love interest, but that he also attends the same high school as you and wears a tie? Yes – we think you need to play this game, too.RELATED
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Seen at: dailydot