There have been several rumors over Apple’s alleged iWatch, and thanks to a recent report by French site, MacGeneration, they are reporting that former Adobe executive, Kevin Lynch, is now heading up a team of engineers who supposedly have experience in designing iPod products. Lynch signed on with Apple as VP of Technologies last month and it is not clear what his role at Apple will be, apart from his appointed title, of course. While MacGeneration does not know what role Lynch will be playing in this team, they have speculated that Lynch and his team of engineers might be applying their expertise and experience with iPod products to help create the rumored iWatch.
They claim that some members in that team include an engineer who has spent four years working on iPod firmware, and another who has patents that are related to Apple’s music player and touchscreens. If anything this sounds like Lynch and his team could be working on a new iPod of sorts, but with the previous generation iPod nano having the ability to double up as a watch, and with all the hype surrounding the rumored device, we guess there is a possibility that Lynch and his team could be part of Apple’s iWatch project.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch