Kentucky Fried Chicken, or KFC as the kiddies call if these days, has been making some serious moves in the U.K. where they’re probably more appreciated than here in the U.S. Just last month they announced they would be providing free Wi-Fi in all of its restaurants located in the U.K., and today they’re launching a new mobile app that will make it easier for those same people to get their KFC on at a moment’s notice.
Some might not be able to wait three minutes to order and receive their tasty chicken treat, which is why the app was released. You’ll be able to place your order while you’re away from the restaurant and have it prepared fresh for you the moment you enter the restaurant. This means that even if you’re stuck in a traffic jam, you still get to skip the queue and have fresh food prepared for you when you arrive.
The application was developed by Airtag, which is available on both the iPhone as well as a web app where the user selects the restaurant they’ll be visiting, build their order and complete their order by paying with a credit card. Picking up your order is as simple as walking in, swiping your QR code and your food will be given to you without the need to wait in line.RELATED
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Follow: apps, food, iPhone, uk,
- Seen at: venturebeat