If you have not heard of King Jim before, fret not, there is not much that you have missed along the way. Basically, King Jim is a brand that normally churns out memo and recording devices, and this time around, they have something for the office, with a release date of April 19th attached to it. In a nutshell, the new offering from King Jim would be equipped with a quartet of cameras, in addition to a microphone of course, letting a group of executives to enjoy 360 degrees of participation in video conference calls.
Normal video conference calls or meetings would see the use of a traditional web camera which is unable to include all the people in the meeting room, but with the MR360 from King Jim, all of the participants are able to appear on the screen, where the receiving end of the call can see everyone else. No more winking to your colleague or other kinds of hanky panky here, as you can choose from 3 shooting modes – “Single”, ” Divide in quarters” and “Auto”.
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year