Leisure Suit Larry has been expected to make his triumphant return to the current generation of gaming thanks to its successful Kickstarter campaign. Leisure Suit Larry HD has been said to launch this May, and today we’re hearing an official launch date for the upcoming title.
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is expected to be released on May 31, according to Replay Games CEO Paul Trowe when speaking with Shacknews. “We should be in beta this week,” Trowe said. “We need to get all the bugs and game freezes out of the way, and maybe do pick-up lines with the actors that may have been missed. We’ll get the game to about 7,500 of our Kickstarter backers for the beta test, and they’ll also be testing foreign language versions as well.”
The game’s beta is expected to run for about two weeks and will retail for $20 when it’s released for PC, Mac and Linux. Hopefully Replay Games can fit everything they want to in the game as we’re sure Larry will have quite the arsenal of pick-up lines to deliver to the game’s lucky ladies.
Next Story: Lenovo K900 Goes On Sale From May 6th Onwards
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]
- 2014-01-10: Mac Sales Experience Increase Last Quarter While PC Sales Take A Dip
- 2013-05-22: Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Delayed Until Late June
- 2013-04-18: Apple Has Stopped Orders For Mac Components [Rumor]
- 2013-03-22: Blizzard Announces Free-To-Play Card Game, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- 2010-01-04: GoToMyPC Now Can Take You To Your Mac