Some folks have said that they would not touch the original LG Lucid with a 10-foot pole, which goes to say a whole lot about what kind of smartphone it is. Well, the LG Lucid 2, as its name suggests, would be a sequel to that particular smartphone, where it is more or less a modified LG Optimus F5 that throws in its fair share of modifications and changes. It seems that the launch date of the LG Lucid 2 has been postponed, and true to the adage that it is better to be late than never, whispers have it that the LG Lucid 2 will be launching later this coming Thursday, April 4th, on Verizon Wireless.
There were a couple of allegedly leaked photos of the LG Lucid 2 that proved at least one major change made to the LG Optimus F5, which is its battery that will sport 2,460mAh of capacity instead of the original 2,150mAh cell. LG is touted to ship the LG Lucid 2 with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box, so there is no need to wait for an updated version of the operating system.
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2014-04-07: Verizon HTC One Max Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-04: Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced
- 2014-02-28: Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door