We do know that LG will be holding a press event this coming May 1st, which did lead to the question whether that would signal the launch of the LG Optimus G Pro. Well, it seems that the South Korean consumer electronics giant has more tricks up their proverbial sleeve, as it seems that LG might launch a new sequel to the Optimus G smartphone sometime in the third quarter of the year, which would be very different from the Optimus G Pro assuming it launches this May, which happens to be the second quarter of the year.
LG head of marketing, Won Kim, mentioned to Engadget that this particular new device will be “something different and something unique,” which means it could very well deliver far more than a mere increase in processing firepower, but rather, we could see a shift to a greater degree of refinement in design and features. There are no additional details concerning the possible device when pressed further. What do you think that this potential smoking hot LG smartphone would incorporate to make it be different and unique?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future