Last week, LG sent out an invite for an upcoming event it was planning to hold in New York City on May 1. We speculated the event could be used as a way to introduce the LG Optimus G Pro to the U.S. market, and LG today confirmed what we originally thought in a new media event invite.
The invite says “LG invites you to Share the Genius of LG Optimus G Pro” and promises an exclusive concert at the event from Atlas Genius. Not only does LG confirm the debut of the Optimus G Pro during the event, but the company also included an image of the smartphone as well as its logo on the invite.
If this doesn’t confirm the May 1 media event will announce the LG Optimus G Pro, we don’t know what will. We already spent some hands-on time with the smartphone earlier last month, so if you want to learn more about it before LG’s official event next week, you should head over there.RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: Android, LG, Optimus G Pro,