PayPal has been around a whole lot longer compared to smart TVs, but this does not mean that the old guard and the new cannot work together, as LG has demonstrated recently. In fact, LG Electronics is proud to be the first company in the world to offer the convenience of PayPal right on its Smart TV platform, where this capability will be made available on 2013 models of LG Smart TVs that are sold in the US, Canada and the United Kingdom. Apart from that, this particular PayPal feature will also make its way to LG Smart TVs that will be sold in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Australia from this month onwards, and other markets are set to follow not too long after.
Another avenue for you to spend your money is definitely welcome, although those who find it difficult to rein in their monthly spending might see this as a curse. I suppose those advertisements shown will now come with the ability for you to make a purchase on the spot from your PayPal account without having to go through the usual phone calling method. When it comes to security, fret not, you are able to authenticate your identity and make the desired purchase by entering the right digits using a traditional remote or LG’s Magic Remote. [Press Release]RELATED
- Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Now Available For Purchase
- Nike Smartwatch Rumored For 2014 Launch
- Google's Plans For Their Barges Could Run Into Some Legal Hurdles
- Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- UVA+B Sunfriend Tells You When You've Had Too Much UV Exposure
- Follow: LG, paypal, smart tv,