The world of display technology continues to march forward relentlessly, where in years past we have seen the jumps made from black and white to color, to flat screen TVs before Full High Definition took over the scene, and now there is 3D to contend with. Well, images on the TV are getting more and more lifelike than ever before, thanks to an infusion of advancements made in display technology alongside better recording capabilities of devices, but just how lifelike would images on the new LG IPS 21:9 UltraWide monitor are? LG decided to put it to a special psycho-physical test in the men’s room, as you can see in the video above.
LG is definitely no stranger to IPS displays, as they have introduced their fair share of models in the past, but certainly what they have done this time around is hilarious, and we would not mind going into a men’s room that is so well equipped. In fact, there should be a control group, where an actual model stands behind a glass display that masquerades as LG’s IPS UltraWide monitor just to see what one’s reaction is.
Next Story: Mantis All-Terrain Hexapod Looks Terrifying
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-01-20: LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16: LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2012-11-07: LG's 29-inch EA93 ultra-widescreen monitor gets launched
- 2012-10-31: LG ET83 Touch 10 monitor optimized for Windows 8 action
- 2012-07-20: LG has new IPS monitors for the masses