The world of display technology continues to march forward relentlessly, where in years past we have seen the jumps made from black and white to color, to flat screen TVs before Full High Definition took over the scene, and now there is 3D to contend with. Well, images on the TV are getting more and more lifelike than ever before, thanks to an infusion of advancements made in display technology alongside better recording capabilities of devices, but just how lifelike would images on the new LG IPS 21:9 UltraWide monitor are? LG decided to put it to a special psycho-physical test in the men’s room, as you can see in the video above.
LG is definitely no stranger to IPS displays, as they have introduced their fair share of models in the past, but certainly what they have done this time around is hilarious, and we would not mind going into a men’s room that is so well equipped. In fact, there should be a control group, where an actual model stands behind a glass display that masquerades as LG’s IPS UltraWide monitor just to see what one’s reaction is.
Next Story: Mantis All-Terrain Hexapod Looks Terrifying
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!