If you’re looking for a good mail client to use on your iPhone, Mailbox is an app worth checking out. For those who are unfamiliar with the app, Mailbox basically advocates the need and beauty of having a cleared out inbox. This encourages users to respond to emails quickly, as well as to clear out emails that are no longer relevant, or to clear them out to a different folder to read later, all done in a couple of swipes.
The good news is that previously Mailbox required users to be in a queue before they were allowed to use the app. Mailbox claimed that this was so that they could regulate the amount of users while they prep their servers for a possible influx of users in the future, but now according to their blog, the queue system has since been removed and users can download the app and start using it straightaway without having to wait! The app has since been updated as well with faster swipes and smarter snoozes (for reminding you to read emails), so if you’re wondering what the fuss is all about, head on over to the iTunes App Store for the free download!
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2013-10-18: Machinarium Finally Makes Its Way Onto The iPhone
- 2013-07-09: Smart Diapers Use QR Codes To Help Parents Monitor Their Baby's Health
- 2013-06-27: Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App