They say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, and sometimes, we tend to learn more by playing than sitting in the middle of a classroom or lecture hall. After all, animals learn by playing too, and they have done pretty well surviving in the wild through knowledge gleaned from their play time. Well, we do know that folks in Japan are a creative bunch when it comes to video games, and here we are with a game that might just pique the interest of those who are interested in jumping into the business world – with a title called the Management Game.
This game will simulate how you run a business, where each participant would take on the role of a manager. You can compare your performance at the end of the day by producing a financial report for your business, and is as close as it gets to the real deal without having to lose actual money. Do you think that corporate America has use for such a title, or is it obsolete and no longer required to be a baptism of fire for budding managers and business owners?
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle