We’ve seen Minecraft players create some pretty impressive structures and worlds within the game itself, and it looks like YouTube group, WorldGoodSquad, are looking to make a game within a game by recreating Mario Kart 64 in the world of Minecraft. While it is a pretty impressive creation, it honestly does not look that fun, although we guess we’d probably have to play it ourselves to get a better idea. Its creators are also planning a tournament and if the response is good, they will be planning another tournament after that. It looks like a pretty faithful recreation, although based on what we can see in the trailer, what’s missing are the powerups and abilities that players can pick up during the race if this were really Mario Kart. In any case if you have got a minute or so to spare, check out the trailer in the video above to see the game in action!
- 2014-04-24 Minecraft Xbox One Will Enjoy Saved Files From Xbox 360
- 2014-04-24 Minecraft For PS4/PS Vita Pegged For Q2/Q3 Release
- 2014-04-24 Denmark Gets Mapped Out In Its Entirety On Minecraft
- 2014-04-23 Minecraft Terrain Creator Spotted
- 2014-04-21 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Candy Texture Pack Now Available