Both the Micromax A110 Canvas 2 and the Micromax A116 Canvas HD actually managed to garner their fair bit of attention when they were announced and released, and it seems that the India-based company has plans to roll out the 3D version of its phablet, which will be aptly known as the Micromax A115 Canvas 3D, and images of it have surfaced online, so what you see above is actually one of them.
This particular 3D version of the hugely popular phablet has been touted to arrive with a 5″ WVGA display, where in all probability, it will run on a 1GHz Dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor. Not only that, there are rumors that the Micromax A115 Canvas 3D will also sport an 8-megapixel camera at the back, a 2-megapixel camera in front, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 3D imaging capability with playback, and of course, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. Too bad there is no word on pricing or availability just yet, but would you consider one of these puppies when they arrive?
- 2014-01-13: Digitimes: HP Looks At $250 Devices
- 2013-11-06: Samsung Wants To Make 'Fonblet' A Thing
- 2013-11-06: Swype 1.6 For Android Brings Small Keyboards To Phablets
- 2013-08-28: Phablet, Bitcoin, Twerk And More Added To Oxford Dictionaries
- 2013-08-22: Nokia Reportedly Unveiling Multiple Devices Next Month