I am not quite sure about you, but seriously, how many folks do you know still use Internet Explorer voluntarily as the browser of their choice? Well, Microsoft certainly wants to continue pushing the legacy of the once all conquering Internet Explorer browser by partnering with the blockbuster The Hunger Games franchise in order to deliver a totally new experience for its fans as well as movie lovers.
In an effort to promote The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which is due for a November 22 release, the Hunger Games Explorer will function as an go-to destination and hub online for fans who cannot get enough of anything and everything of The Hunger Games franchise, all set within an interactive and rich experience, of course.
Danielle De Palma, senior vice president digital marketing, Lionsgate, said, “We have the best fans in the world, and starting tonight they have a home on the web where they can be a part of The Hunger Games experience and contribute to the excitement for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The Hunger Games Explorer is not only a place for fans to spark the conversation around Catching Fire, it is also a destination for us to continue to provide fans with new content, experiences and unprecedented behind the scenes access.”RELATED
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- OCZ Files For Bankruptcy, Toshiba Offers To Purchase Assets
- YouTube App Teardown Points To Possible Music Pass Service
- Acer C720P Is Their Latest Touchscreen Chromebook Priced At $299
- Follow: internet explorer, Microsoft,
- Seen at: microsoft-news