Microsoft has halted sales of Office 2010 not too long after Office 2013 rolled out earlier this year in January, but this does not mean that the software giant has forgotten about Office 2010, but has continued to offer support for their previous generation of productivity software suite with its fair share of patches. Well, the latest on the street is, Microsoft has just launched the public beta for Office 2010 Service Pack 2 that will be accompanied by the public beta for SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2.
You will need a Microsoft Account signup to be able to check out the download site, where there will be both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the public beta for the masses to download, although there has been nothing specific on what this newly released beta will include. We do know that Microsoft did mention that this beta “includes previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and security as well as compatibility with Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, and Internet Explorer 10. The service pack beta also includes all the public updates and cumulative updates (hotfixes) that have been released since Service Pack 1. A full list of fixes will be available at the time of final release.”
Next Story: Panasonic DNA Testing Lab
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Decision To Ship Office For iPad Was Made During Steve Ballmer's Tenure
- 2014-03-27: Satya Nadella Explains Why Office For iPad Took So Long