Minecraft for Xbox 360 just received its title update 9 last week, and already we’re discussing title update 10. Quite the crazy world we live in, eh?
One of the major selling points for title update 9 was the inclusion of “The End,” as well as a number of fixes and improvements to Minecraft. Title update 10 is expected to address more serious issues of a number of bugs that have been causing the game to crash as well as slow down in certain situations. The update will also address issues with a number of Xbox Live Silver members who would receive an error message when attempting to load a save, issues with animals taking damage at random, and a number of additional fixes that we’ll include farther down in this story.
Minecraft for Xbox 360′s title update 10 is currently in the testing phases and is awaiting a Microsoft certification test slot. Hopefully the next update will pass Microsoft’s certification process sooner rather than later as it seems these are some pretty important updates 4J Studios needs to push out.
Change log for Title Update 10 – April 9th 2013
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.