The name of this particular smartphone is a hoot – who would have thought up of something like the Mogu Tiger S2? Well, what is even more surprising would be the final sticker price of a mere $49, after all, just what kind of electronics and the quality that accompanies it will you end up with? Even better news is, the Mogu Tiger S2 will cost that price without having to tie yourself down to a particular contract. Yes sir, unlocked, SIM-free, what more can you ask for?
The thing is, the main drawback of the Mogu Tiger S2 would be it is available only in China at this point in time, and chances are pretty high it would not make its way to the US either. Even if it did, I don’t think that it will sell well at all, considering how it is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread which is positively archaic in this day and age. Other hardware specifications ain’t too shabby actually, as we are looking at a 4-inch display, a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, dual-SIM support with dual-standby, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity.
Next Story: HTC Desire Q Announced
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Department Of Justice Argues For Warrantless Phone Searches
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps