Monster has been producing ultra-premium headphones over the past couple of months with its recent headphones being the Monster Genesis and White Tuxedo DNA. But their newest luxury noise-canceling headphones take the ultra-premium grade to a completely new level as they have teamed up with Hublot, who is known to be a curator of fine jewelry watches.
The Inspiration Hublot Headphone features a fine-tooled design which accentuates its brushed aluminum finish, a headband that is made of both authentic leather and rubber as well as carbon fiber ear cups. Not only will they look good, but the Inspiration Hublot headphones will also debut Monster’s Enigma Audio Engine as well as a dual-mono amplification, which will give the listener a crystal clear and realistic sound experience.
Considering how much went into these headphones, we’re sure you’re expecting them to be pretty expensive. You’re completely right as the Inspiration Hublot over-ear headphones will be made available at Hublot retailers worldwide for 1,750 EUR ($2,275) starting this summer. Although if you have that much money to spend, may we interest you in a life-size Iron Man?
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-01-06 Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06 Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes
- 2014-01-06 Monster 24K Headphones Announced For $319.95
- 2013-04-16 Ubergizmo Giveaway: Monster White Tuxedo Headphones
- 2013-04-15 White Tuxedo Monster DNA Headphones Debut At 2013 MTV Movie Awards