You know for sure that Apple’s next hot ticket item in the world of consumer electronics would be none other than the iPhone 5S, or at least that is the name that we think it will be dubbed it tradition were to be followed. What can one expect from the iPhone 5S, and will it be able to offer market leading hardware specifications? Topeka Capital Markets analyst Brian White thinks that the next version of the iPhone will come with a minimum of two screen sizes as options, and he came to this particular observation after meeting with a company in Apple’s supply chain.
According to White, the new iPhone 5S might even hit 3 sizes in terms of size, and continues, “We believe Apple is coming around to the fact that one size per iPhone release does not work for everyone and offering consumers an option has the potential to expand the company’s market share.” Ubergizmo’s co-founder Eliane Fiolet came to this conclusion in September of 2012, but what do you think about this? If it were to be true, it would most probably be quite uncharacteristic of Apple to do so where the iPhone line is concerned, and perhaps this could be due to the amount of pressure that Samsung and others have placed on Apple with ever larger screen sizes on their smartphones.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-11-06: Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-25: iPhone 5s Supplies Are Now Even Shorter [Analyst]
- 2013-04-15: Foxconn Hiring New Employees To Build The iPhone 5S