You know for sure that Apple’s next hot ticket item in the world of consumer electronics would be none other than the iPhone 5S, or at least that is the name that we think it will be dubbed it tradition were to be followed. What can one expect from the iPhone 5S, and will it be able to offer market leading hardware specifications? Topeka Capital Markets analyst Brian White thinks that the next version of the iPhone will come with a minimum of two screen sizes as options, and he came to this particular observation after meeting with a company in Apple’s supply chain.
According to White, the new iPhone 5S might even hit 3 sizes in terms of size, and continues, “We believe Apple is coming around to the fact that one size per iPhone release does not work for everyone and offering consumers an option has the potential to expand the company’s market share.” Ubergizmo’s co-founder Eliane Fiolet came to this conclusion in September of 2012, but what do you think about this? If it were to be true, it would most probably be quite uncharacteristic of Apple to do so where the iPhone line is concerned, and perhaps this could be due to the amount of pressure that Samsung and others have placed on Apple with ever larger screen sizes on their smartphones.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash