When it comes to smartphones, NEC is probably a brand that doesn’t jump to mind, but that doesn’t mean that it should stop the company from trying, right? Well thanks to the folks @evleaks who has been pretty reliable in the past over leaked images and information, it seems that NEC has a phone in the works that could be announced for AT&T’s network in the near future. According to their tweet, this phone is called the NEC Terrain and as you can see in the image above, it is an Android device with a physical QWERTY keyboard attached to it, reminding us very much of Blackberry’s smartphones.
Unfortunately the specs of this device remain unknown, but as you can see in the render above, it is running on Android, although it does look a little odd and we’re not sure if this is a real leak or merely a fake image. In any case we’re not sure who NEC is planning on catering this device to, perhaps to the enterprise user, maybe? What do you guys make of this? Yay or nay?
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26 Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-01-03 LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-06-27 Nokia Lumia 520 Could Be Headed For AT&T
- 2013-06-19 NEC Terrain Rugged Smartphone Headed For AT&T
- 2012-04-06 Android 4.0 ROM leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- 2012-03-26 Android 4.0 build leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket