Are you looking for the perfect gift for your gamer girlfriend? Or maybe you just want it for yourself, but either way if you’re into games, especially NES games from back in the day, perhaps these NES cartridge rings might be worth checking out. While they are actual cartridges, they are handmade with pretty impressive detail with a variety of different “titles” available to choose from, such as Zelda as pictured above. According to its creator, Jess Firsoff, each piece is made to order so you might have to wait about a week before they are sent to you. These “cartridges” can also double as earrings if that’s your thing and each will set you back around $24.99. Available in grey or gold finishes, you can head on over to Firsoff’s Etsy page for the details. At this time of posting, Firsoff seems to be on vacation according to her Etsy status, but you can check out the additional photos anyway.
- 2014-01-23: Nintendo World Championships Rare Cartridge Up For Sale
- 2013-11-20: The Entertainment Flask Hides Your Drink Within An NES Cartridge
- 2013-11-11: Nintendo To Release 2-Disc Album With Music From NES Classics
- 2013-08-28: Mike Tyson Finally Plays Punch-Out!! [Video]
- 2013-07-29: NES Controller And Laptop Control A Car
- 2009-12-08: NES controller soap
- 2010-05-10: DIY Nintendo Home Theater PC