Apple is one company that is cash rich, but even if you are basically printing money by virtue of the profit your company rakes it, it can be pretty hard keeping all of the shareholders happy. Word has it that Apple’s ambitious new campus project that they are building in Cupertino could eventually cost more than the new World Trade Center, where the final bill has actually increased by another $2 billion to hit a humongous $5 billion. This is not based on hearsay, but rather, according to five Bloomberg sources who claimed to be close to the project.
Architectural firm Foster + Partners do seem as though they are going to drop $1 billion from that budget, although at $4 billion, it would still be pricier than the new World Trade Center in New York City. It is said that attempts at reducing costs could result in the campus’ opening being delayed until sometime in the middle of 2016. Do you think that such an ostentatious building is justified?RELATED
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: Apple Inc,
- Seen at: electronista