Facebook Home was released only a couple of days back, HTC First is the only smartphone that ships with it pre-installed, besides that there are a select few devices for which the software can now be downloaded from Google Play Store. Up till now the user reviews of Facebook Home have not been very good, according to one report over 40% of all those who downloaded Home gave it a 1 star rating on Play Store. Despite that, Facebook is working on getting the word out about its latest software offering, and they’ve released a new commercial starring the CEO, Mark Zuckerberg.
The interesting thing about this commercial is that it was actually filmed at Facebook’s Menlo Park headquarters in California, and that it features the CEO, who isn’t exactly known for his reality distorting stage presence. Facebook says that the clip gives a “fun peek behind the Menlo Park curtain,” that it does as it stars the actual product team. There’s also a goat screaming in Zuckerberg’s face, if that is something you might find humorous. Moreover the commercial does a pretty good job of outlining the features of Facebook Home, which is exactly the reason why it was made in the first place.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Facebook, Facebook Home, HTC First,