According to the rumor mill, the Nexus 5 is not expected to debut at Google I/O which is happening in a couple of months, although reports are suggesting that an LTE version of the Nexus 4 could be making an appearance in May instead. We’re sure that most of you guys probably know by now that the current Nexus 4 is manufactured by LG, but according to the folks at Ausdroid who received a tip from one of their sources, a certain device by Motorola codenamed Ghost could be the rumored LTE version of the Nexus 4.
According to their tipster, this device has allegedly been in testing and has been appearing in the logs of North and South American carriers. The device has actually been caught on video in the past, with many speculating that it could be the rumored X Phone, although with its 720p display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, it seemed doubtful at that time, so for it to be a Nexus 4 LTE model would definitely make a lot more sense, although no necessarily true. In any case take this rumor with a grain of salt, but what do you guys think?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) Officially Announced
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]