Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime had some nice things to say about the company’s 3DS’ game sales over its two years of being available recently, and we’re sure he’ll have nothing but good things to say over a new feature that is currently available only in Japan.
Nintendo of Japan has released a new web tool that can be used within the Nintendo 3DS’ Internet browser to be able to share screenshots onto Twitter and Tumblr. The feature requires the game to first be compatible with the feature, which currently is only available to be used in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Tomodachi Collection: New Life. This isn’t the first time Nintendo has made sharing screenshots possible as they already had a similar feature available for the Wii, although it certainly couldn’t be considered an easy task as it required storing screenshots on an SD card, to then be uploaded through a computer.
Hopefully Nintendo of America is planning on bringing this feature to the U.S., especially with the upcoming release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf in June. We’re sure there are many Nintendo 3DS owners who would absolutely be interested in sharing their Animal Crossing adventures online.RELATED
- Help This Sheriff Catch Vandals, Get A Free Xbox One
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo 3ds, Nintendo 3DS XL, screenshot, tumblr, twitter,
- Seen at: joystiq