We have heard that Nokia has a spanking new smartphone that they are currently working on for some time already, where this particular handset will bear the codename Catwalk. The rumor mills have been working overtime for the past couple of months actually, and what makes the Nokia Catwalk particular interesting would be the fact that this has every chance of being Nokia’s first metallic Lumia, with some folks figuring out that this could very well take the same path that was forged by the HTC One and iPhone 5 prior, sporting an aluminum unibody design.
Earlier rumors pointed the Nokia Catwalk to arrive over at T-Mobile as the mobile carrier of choice first, but it seems that the situation has changed, where the latest bit of whispers going around town point to a London debut sometime in May – May 15th, to be exact. How do you think the Nokia Catwalk will play out by the time the middle of next month rolls around?
Next Story: Google Now Updated
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635