Nokia is currently marketing its latest range of Lumia smartphones, the poster boy of which is the Lumia 920. Today we get a glimpse of the future, a glimpse that must strictly be regarded as a rumor as of now. An image of the first alleged prototype of Nokia Lumia 950 has leaked revealing that it is possible for future Lumia smartphones to deviate from its current major design elements. Bear in mind that this prototype can not be vouched for, and it looks strikingly similar to independently created smartphone 3D models that we’ve seen before. The image looks like a screenshot of such a 3D model.
It is just this one single image, no additional details about availability or pricing have been revealed. The reported specifications reveal the Lumia 950 to tout a 1280×768 pixel AMOLED display, large battery, 2GB RAM and an upgraded camera with Xenon flash and “lossless zoom”. It is said to run Windows Phone 8. The design looks believable but its the Windows Phone logo in the center that puts the image’s credibility in doubt. Nokia obviously has nothing to say about the Lumia 950 at this time. Would you prefer this case design as opposed to the current Lumia design?
[Image via WPCentral]RELATED
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Follow: Lumia 920, Nokia,
- Seen at: wpcentral