Nokia is currently marketing its latest range of Lumia smartphones, the poster boy of which is the Lumia 920. Today we get a glimpse of the future, a glimpse that must strictly be regarded as a rumor as of now. An image of the first alleged prototype of Nokia Lumia 950 has leaked revealing that it is possible for future Lumia smartphones to deviate from its current major design elements. Bear in mind that this prototype can not be vouched for, and it looks strikingly similar to independently created smartphone 3D models that we’ve seen before. The image looks like a screenshot of such a 3D model.
It is just this one single image, no additional details about availability or pricing have been revealed. The reported specifications reveal the Lumia 950 to tout a 1280×768 pixel AMOLED display, large battery, 2GB RAM and an upgraded camera with Xenon flash and “lossless zoom”. It is said to run Windows Phone 8. The design looks believable but its the Windows Phone logo in the center that puts the image’s credibility in doubt. Nokia obviously has nothing to say about the Lumia 950 at this time. Would you prefer this case design as opposed to the current Lumia design?
[Image via WPCentral]
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-01-30 Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13 Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29 Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-10-11 AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-09-30 AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks