Considering how busy some of our lives have become when trying to juggle work, family and friends, finding time to workout is nearly impossible. Some of us only have time in either the late hours of the evening or early morning to go for a quick jog, but if you don’t know what to wear and where it’s safe to run, your attempt at improving your body could get you seriously hurt.
The Noxgear Tracer360 recently hit Kickstarter to tackle this issue as light-colored clothing may not work as well as all hope it would. The Tracer360 is a vest which can light up its wearer in 360-degrees by popping, bursting and blinking in specifically marked modes. The vest is is lightweight and comes with flexible straps as well as multiple colors to make yourself visible when driving conditions are extremely limited.
The Kickstarter campaign for the Noxgear Tracer360 is looking for over $18,000 in funding with a $57 pledge getting you the vest. There’s also a light-up If you’re a runner or cyclist who has been hit by one too many vehicles during your workout session, you might want to consider taking a look at the Tracer360.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors