Yesterday we reported that according to the rumors, Fujifilm was expected to announce an entry-level mirrorless camera in the near future, and now according to the folks at digicame-info, they might not be alone as word on the street has it that Olympus will be announcing two new mirrorless cameras as well. At this point in time, the specifications of either camera remain something of a mystery, but they are expected to feature the model numbers E-P5 and the E-PL6. The E-P5 is expected to be the higher end of the two and could be priced at $1,000 for the body only. The E-PL6 will be priced cheaper at $700 for the body-only as well. No word on when exactly either camera will be announced, but don’t worry as we will be keeping our eyes peeled for more info, so be sure to check back with us at a later date for the details!
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS TG-3 Rugged Camera Unveiled
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS SH-1 Unveiled
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus SP-100 Superzoom Camera With Dot-Sight Tracking Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Camera Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Has Been Officially Launched