Earlier this month, we did mention on how the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 would most probably arrive with integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, and that happened to pan out to be true eventually, with Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities built-in. Well, it seems that the company from Japan has just announced yet another mid-range Micro Four Thirds camera known as the Panasonic Lumix G6, making sure that it comes with a rather interesting list of specifications, especially when a mid-range camera is concerned.
The Panasonic Lumix G6 comes across as a 16-megapixel shooter which is capable of shooting a respectable 7fps in burst mode, with a high sensitivity level of ISO 25,600, not to mention it is accompanied by Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities as well. Other hardware specifications include a 1,440K-dot OLED LVF, a startup time of just 0.5 seconds, a 3” touchscreen display that boasts of a 180-degrees swivel and 270 degrees of tilt, alongside a spanking new Venus image engine and full-area touch AF. No idea on pricing or availability as at press time though.
Next Story: Wii U Virtual Console Launch Lineup Revealed
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game