It was sometime in the middle of this month when the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising map pack was made available to faithful peons of the Xbox 360, leaving owners of the Sony PS3 scratching their heads in dismay, wondering when will they be able to enjoy what the Xbox 360 owners were ranting about over the past 9 days or so. Well, all of your waiting is not in vain as we have received word that when May 16th rolls around the corner, PS3 as well as Windows PC players will be able to enjoy the Uprising map pack, too.
Uprising is said to come with a quartet of new multiplayer maps, in addition to “Mob of the Dead,” a bone-chilling new Zombies experience which would see players being assigned to the notorious prison island of Alcatraz. You will find some of Hollywood’s most iconic actors round out the cast of Prohibition-era mobsters, ranging from Ray Liotta to Michael Madsen, Chazz Palminteri, and Joe Pantoliano, in an effort to ensure no expense is spared in bringing this horrifying adventure to life. Have you wet your pants already?RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: black ops, call of duty, dlc, ps3,