There’s no denying taking a picture on your cell phone has not only made the process of capturing an impromptu moment much easier, but also being able to share it online for the world to see has also been made as easy. But what if you fall in love with a particular photo you took and want to hang it up in your home to pay homage to your untapped talent?
A new application called Pixuru is looking to become your one-stop shop to turn all of your favorite cell-phone captured images into displayable prints. You can choose to have your image printed on a number of canvas finishes as well as a wide variety of frames, even going as far as allowing you to print your photo on wood or metal, if you need that kind of specific look for your photo.
Pricing for your photo turned work of art varies depending on the size of the print you order, with the lowest price of $20 getting you a 6×6 print, while a 30×40 print will cost you $165. Pixuru says they’ll ship out your prints within two days of your order and will also offer free shipping for anywhere within the U.S.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2009-05-25: New Yorker Cover: Finger Painting on an iPhone
- 2010-11-02: iPhone turned into artistic tool