Earlier today we reported that AT&T had put the Samsung Galaxy S4 up for pre-order, but one of the many questions customers had was when would the device be released? Prior to the release, there were rumors surrounding a possible 30th of April date, a date which appeared on AT&T’s website, but since a recent tweet by AT&T has indicated that the phone would arrive in store on the 27th, it doesn’t make sense that the phone would arrive for customers who pre-ordered later than those who could just walk into a store, right?
Well as it turns out, AT&T has been sending updates to several Samsung Galaxy S4 owners, stating that they are able to “ship the device earlier than originally expected”, and that these customers can expect to receive their phone on the 25th of April. We’re not sure if it’s limited to a handful of lucky customers, or if this date is applicable across the board. If you’re an AT&T subscriber who pre-ordered their Galaxy S4, let us know in the comments below on which date AT&T told you that you could expect your device!
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-11-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Temporarily Halted
- 2013-11-14: AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-06-19: Samsung Galaxy S4 Available In Red Exclusively On AT&T
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples