Over the past couple of days, Bethesda has released several teaser videos for an upcoming game. While many had initially thought it was Fallout 4, this was denied by Bethesda’s Pete Hines, which led some to speculate that it could be Wolfenstein. However it turns out that it is not Wolfenstein either and according to the folks at IGN, the game Bethesda is set to reveal is none other than Zwei. For those wondering why that name sounds familiar, it’s because back in April of 2012, Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami announced that his studio, Tango Gameworks was working on the game.
The title of the game is still unknown as Zwei is the codename assigned to the game. Mikami described the game as a survival-horror, or “pure” survival-horror whatever that means, and it is expected to push the limits of fear and exhilaration. Additional details of the game is expected to be announced later today, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-02: Bethesda Will Sell The Elder Scrolls Online Time Cards
- 2014-03-24: The Elder Scrolls Online Early Access Times Revealed
- 2014-03-13: Bethesda Defends The Elder Scrolls Online's $15 Subsciption Fee
- 2014-03-04: Possible Dishonored II Splash Screen Leaked [Rumor]
- 2014-01-29: The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Confirmed For $99.99