It was just yesterday that leaked photos of the Samsung Galaxy Win made its way around the internet, but it wasn’t too long after that Samsung China came forward and officially announced the device. According to the official announcement, the specs seem to be in line with the leaks and for those who might have forgotten or missed our post, here’s what you might be able to expect.
The Galaxy Win will come with a 4.7” WVGA TFT display and will run on a 1.2GHz quad-core chipset. It will sport a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 3MP front-facing camera, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity, and a 2,000mAh battery. It will also run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It will also come preloaded with apps such as ChatON, and for China users, will come with Sina Weibo and QQ.
No word on when the Samsung Galaxy Win will arrive stateside, if at all, but it seems that it will be seeing a launch in Asia first and could see a launch in Europe in the future.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th