Those of us who are extremely busy bees might be holding positions of power and influence that require us to have more than a single mobile number. The thing is, keeping track of a couple of smartphones simultaneously is not the easiest thing to do on earth, and which is why there is a very good reason for the existence of Dual SIM phones, and Samsung’s upcoming GT-I8262 Galaxy Core smartphone is one of them. This will be a Dual SIM Android-powered smartphone that comes with a 4.3-inch WVGA display, a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 768MB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, coupled with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity in addition to GPS support.
It has already leaked out, and whispers are going around that the Samsung Galaxy Core will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box. It looks set to arrive in Russia and China sometime in the middle of next month onwards, where it ought to retail for approximately €320 a pop.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter