Samsung has been rumored to be working on a Galaxy Mega phone, and today, we’re hearing about the mysterious device’s rumored specifications. Specifically, we’re hearing about the rumored Galaxy Mega 6.3, which is rumored to be equipped with a 6.3-inch PLS HD display, dual-core 1.7GHz processor, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2 megapixel front-facing camera. It should also have 1.5GB of RAM, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS and a 3200 mAh batter.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is also rumored to share the same thickness as the Galaxy S4, will run either Android 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 and will use Samsung’s Nature UX interface. Two versions will be made available: one with LTE and one without. As for color selection, the Galaxy Mega 6.3 will come in two colors: black and white. The black version will be available for sale around the middle of May, which means we should be hearing more about this mysterious device in the coming weeks.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-03-26: Samsung Reportedly Working On New Galaxy Mega Phones
- 2014-02-17: Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
- 2013-11-22: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Heading For MetroPCS 25th November
- 2013-10-30: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy S4 Mini Available On Sprint Nov. 8
- 2013-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Mega Hits The FCC With AT&T Supported HSPA+ Bands