As you can probably tell from the review that published earlier this morning, today is when Samsung officially unveiled its Galaxy Note 8.0 for the U.S. market. Even though we already knew what to expect from the Galaxy Note 8.0 from Samsung’s unveiling at MWC 2013, Samsung is announcing where and when you can pick it up, and of course for how much.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 will be available two days from today on April 11 across a number of major retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, h.h. gregg, Newegg, P.C. Richard & Son, Staples and TigerDirect for $399.99 MSRP. Accessories for the Note 8.0 will be available in mid-April and will include Book Covers in white, grey, pink or green, as well as USB and HDMI adapters, and a microUSB travel charger.
If you didn’t check out our review, the U.S. version of the Galaxy Note 8.0 will only come in a Wi-Fi version as 3G and 4G versions will only be released internationally. So be sure you’re aware of that before you consider which carrier you should buy your Note 8.0 on as that will be one less headache to worry about.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2013-07-15 Galaxy Note 8.0 Android 4.2.2 ROM Leaks
- 2013-06-25 Galaxy S4 Active And Note 8.0 LTE Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-06-25 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Now Available In Brown
- 2013-06-12 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Coming Soon
- 2013-05-27 Brown Galaxy Note 8.0 Purported Image Leaked