T-Mobile isn’t the only U.S. carrier to announce they’ll be having the Samsung Galaxy S4 on their network this month as Sprint is making sure its customers know they can also pick up the highly-anticipated Android smartphone this month, although at a price we have a feeling you probably didn’t expect.
Starting on April 27, Sprint customers can expect to pick up the Galaxy S4 for $249.99 with a two-year agreement. New subscribers can take advantage of a special Sprint is offering to entice you to jump the boat from your current carrier to theirs by knocking off $100 of their asking price to offer the Galaxy S4 at a more consumer-friendly price of $149.99. You’ll just need to switch your current phone number to Sprint from another network.
For those who are interested in picking up the Galaxy S4 on Sprint, the company will begin taking pre-orders starting tomorrow at the device’s portal on Sprint’s website. Just make sure if you’re not a new Sprint customer that you have an extra $250 lying around and absolutely want to continue using Sprint for the next two years.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-07-09: Sprint Galaxy S4 Receives OTA Support
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-01: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders From Best Buy Have Been Delayed
- 2013-04-24: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Delayed; Pre-Orders Hope To Be Fulfilled On April 27