We’ve been hearing rumors about a possible Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, with the latest report more or less confirming the existence of the device, but without an official announcement, it could be moot for all we know. In any case if you wanted more proof of the existence of the Galaxy S4 Mini, it seems that the device has popped up on Samsung’s UAPROF website which apparently confirms the screen size, model number and color options of the Galaxy S4 Mini.
As expected, the Galaxy S4 Mini will sport a 4.3” qHD display with an 8MP camera and the usual connectivity options, such as WiFi, AGPS, and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It is also expected to be available in Black Mist and White Frost. The Galaxy S4 Mini is also expected to come in three models – the GT-I9190, and the GT-I9192 which is the Galaxy S4 Mini DUOS, the dual-SIM variant of the phone. The last model is the GT-I9195 which is supposedly the LTE version of the phone. Still no word on when the phone will be announced, but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled.
Next Story: Pantech Vega Iron Officially Announced
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2013-12-20 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany
- 2013-12-16 Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-12-15 Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini Now Supports Galaxy Gear
- 2013-11-25 US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-21 Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday