Hot on the trails of yesterday’s “confirmation“ of the Galaxy S4 Mini, it looks like we may be graced with the presence of not just one Galaxy S4 Mini, but two separate versions of the rumored device.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to come in an additional two separate versions: a single SIM version and one with LTE. The single SIM Galaxy S4 Mini has the GT-i9190 model number associated with it, while the LTE version is known as GT-i9195. These two versions are expected in addition to the dual-SIM Galaxy S4, with the model number GT-i9192.
The Galaxy S4 is expected to feature Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, a 4.3-inch display capable of a resolution of 960 x 540, an 8MP rear-facing camera and microSD card support. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long until Samsung unveils the Galaxy S4 Mini to the world, especially since the U.S. will soon be receiving its Galaxy S4 starting next week.RELATED
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- The HTC M8 Story So Far
- Samsung Reportedly Working On 20MP Camera Modules For 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Rumored For MWC 2014 Announcement
- Follow: Galaxy S4, galaxy s4 mini, Samsung,
- Seen at: unwiredview