Hot on the trails of yesterday’s “confirmation“ of the Galaxy S4 Mini, it looks like we may be graced with the presence of not just one Galaxy S4 Mini, but two separate versions of the rumored device.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to come in an additional two separate versions: a single SIM version and one with LTE. The single SIM Galaxy S4 Mini has the GT-i9190 model number associated with it, while the LTE version is known as GT-i9195. These two versions are expected in addition to the dual-SIM Galaxy S4, with the model number GT-i9192.
The Galaxy S4 is expected to feature Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, a 4.3-inch display capable of a resolution of 960 x 540, an 8MP rear-facing camera and microSD card support. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long until Samsung unveils the Galaxy S4 Mini to the world, especially since the U.S. will soon be receiving its Galaxy S4 starting next week.
Next Story: Apple Keeps Your Siri Data For Two Years
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Apple Adds Four Digital Agencies To Beat Samsung At Marketing [Report]
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11: AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31: Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3