Here is the latest bit of news on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 – it has appeared as the SM-T311 on Bluetooth SIG. This bit of information has started to make its rounds on the Internet, as the Bluetooth SIG has recently approved a new Samsung tablet with the above mentioned model number, SM-T311. According to a previous report that SamMobile put forward, the SM-T311 is actually the Wi-Fi enabled model of the yet to be announced Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, with the 3G version being widely known as the SM-T310.
In fact, it was just a matter of days ago when the Wall Street Journal dropped hints that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 would actually be officially announced later this June, which would make it roll out a month the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini smartphones arrive. Since the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 has appeared at the Bluetooth SIG, it would seem that a June announcement would be highly probable.
Next Story: Budweiser Buddy Cup Unveiled
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test