Here is the latest bit of news on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 – it has appeared as the SM-T311 on Bluetooth SIG. This bit of information has started to make its rounds on the Internet, as the Bluetooth SIG has recently approved a new Samsung tablet with the above mentioned model number, SM-T311. According to a previous report that SamMobile put forward, the SM-T311 is actually the Wi-Fi enabled model of the yet to be announced Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, with the 3G version being widely known as the SM-T310.
In fact, it was just a matter of days ago when the Wall Street Journal dropped hints that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 would actually be officially announced later this June, which would make it roll out a month the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini smartphones arrive. Since the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 has appeared at the Bluetooth SIG, it would seem that a June announcement would be highly probable.
Next Story: Budweiser Buddy Cup Unveiled
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo