Samsung is not a company that is content to just sit there and wait for things to happen. In fact, they are the ones who want to make things happen, and have taken quite the pro-active steps over the past few years. Just take a look at the sheer number of devices from both smartphone and tablet points-of-view, there does seem to be something for everyone, no? There are rumors going around the Internet that Samsung has every intention of delivering a dual SIM tablet, considering how dual SIM smartphones do work out to be more and more of a “normal” offering these days.
Word has it that there is the Samsung Galaxy Tab DUOS 7.0 in the pipeline, where it will feature a 7” PLS LCD display at 600 x 1024 resolution, with a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter, while a 3-megapixel camera is located at the back. This dual-core processor powered tablet will feature a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, and we do hope to hear more about the Samsung Galaxy Tab DUOS 7.0 it the days and weeks to come.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC